Re: [OT] Off-topic posts

> your psycho babble

psycho babble?!

    Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:55:37 +0700
    From: Roy Lanek <lanek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: Sven Anderson <sven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Illuminati (was: Re: Paid performance-tor option?)

    > Seriously. I'm not a bad person

    :)

    I don't care, I am not your psychiatrist.

This is just an excerpt. Moreover, I use to cut verbiage when I reply. Sven
Anderson's "Seriously. I'm not a bad person" has been, in full:

    Seriously. I'm not a bad person, and I don't say that with any bad
    intentions: you are losing contact to reality. People think you are
    nuts. You are the victim of some traitors, who feed your human desires.
    You think you are a sceptical person, but in fact you are not. You
    lost the ability to look at authors of websites like globalresearch or
    journalof911studies with the necessary scepticism, you believe in whatever
    they say. Just because they contradict to what most other people say, they
    have to be right, sure. And if there are contradictions, you excuse them
    with the New World Order conspiracy. Like hardline Christians believe in
    whatever the bible says. You are lost, since there will be no new aspects
    in you life, just things that support your comfortable position. You are
    locked and blocked. (This is true for everybody more or less, I know, but
    you are one of the outliers.) If you think "don't trust anybody" is a
    good concept, you should also apply that for these websites and sources.
    Because NOBODY knows the truth.

    We really already have enough religions, that try to fill in the gaps
    of cognition with wild believes. Better we finally humbly accept the
    uncertainty as a part of our life.

There still is more of such stuff, nota bene.

/Roy Lanek
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   buruk muka cermin dibelah
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS   ugly face, the mirror is split [blaming