Re: AVG + TOR = BARF

Quoting Teddy Smith <teddks@xxxxxxxxx>:

In short, I think Riseup is great, but I would love it a lot more if the
server had protection from the legal kind of compromising, possibly
through Tor as a hidden service. I wouldn't advocate using Riseup
because they profess to having good admin practices; admins can be
changed quite transparently for users, and you don't know if the Riseup
team is really running the show. Gmail can't context-scan encrypted or
steg'd email.

Hi,

at the moment there are discussions going on how to use and implement tor, so it might happen in the next future... :)

-idefix