Re: copyright abuse through tor

Hallo,
this EU-directive really sounds like beeing written just for Tor-Nodes !
But the question for me is: Are the EU-countries forced to implement
("harmonize") those directives (its from the year 2000 and I've never heard of
it) ?
Or is it just a "wish" like human rights, and the EU-mebers can do whatever
they want (see France with HADOPI etc, the Stockholm program, ....) ?

Greetings,
Niklas