Re: windows tor

Then perhaps complaining about the direction of the work that many others have done pro bono is a little premature, no?

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 01:18, Peter <necedemalis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Heh, well, I tell you what.  You send me a hundred thousand dollars,
and after the check clears I'll write you a great windows kernel
driver.  Otherwise, I'm broke, my life is a living hell, and I already
have several projects I work on out of the goodness of my heart, so,
I'm sorry.

Thanks and good luck.