Re: How can I set going more one Tor daemons?

" I have a laptop with the Debian Lenny AMD64 and I want to start
several Tor daemons in one moment, each for every  user."

I'm not sure how to do  it for each user,  but basically you have to
give each tor it's own torrc. So for instance, you can create
/etc/tor/tor2 /etc/tor/tor3, etc.

In the torrc make sure you change these values:

DataDirectory /only/for/use/by/one/tor/instance

When you launch Tor use "tor -f /torrc/location" so that it uses the
right config. I remember there were some permissions issues but I think
you can probably figure it out.

Ringo