Re: Annoying loop situation

On Friday 21 August 2009 23:07:22 downie - wrote:

> > --
> > Bob
>
>  Isn't there the additional complication that if you want to use Privoxy
> without Tor, you have to change the Privoxy config file as well? I don't
> think Torbutton can do that for you.

In what way?

The uncommented lines in my privoxy config file are:

user-manual  /usr/share/doc/packages/privoxy-doc/source/user-manual

trust-info-url  http://www.example.com/why_we_block.html
trust-info-url  http://www.example.com/what_we_allow.html

proxy-info-url http://www.example.com/proxy-service.html

confdir /etc/privoxy

logdir /var/log/privoxy

actionsfile standard.action  # Internal purpose, recommended
actionsfile default.action   # Main actions file
actionsfile user.action      # User customizations

filterfile default.filter
filterfile user.filter      # User customizations

logfile logfile

debug   4096 # Startup banner and warnings
debug   8192 # Non-fatal errors

listen-address  127.0.0.1:8118

toggle  1

enable-edit-actions 1