Re: My relay never shows up

Yes, I appear to have shown up.  I went over everything I could think of and finally checked my firewall/router and for some reason/at some point, the dyndns setting was deactivated.  It appears that my actual IP was unavailable to tor (just my local IP).  Reactivating dyndns looks like it fixed it.

praedor

On Wednesday, August 11, 2010 03:48:20 pm you wrote:
> Am 11.08.2010 15:20, schrieb Praedor Atrebates:
> > I am running a tor relay called "Stonekeep".
>
> is it you?
>
> http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=a0470c0ea30c3a4d58048db134b8f9e7c6b52d6c
>
> Olaf

Economics is not practiced as a science. Rather, it is a pretentious way to covertly promote political prejudices.
- Fred Harrison