Re: Tor Project 2008 Tax Return Now Online

On 08/16/2010 10:49 PM, Mike Perry wrote:
> Thus spake Anon Mus (my.green.lantern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx):
>
> You know too much, Mr. Anon Mus. The Adversary has been alerted.
> Prepare to be silenced (if we're lucky).

Oh Mike - How could you divulge our secret information like that?
Couldn't you just resist the prideful temptation to troll the troll?

We're changing the secret Tor handshake. You're out of the club.

Don't try to "NEWNYM" your way back in buster!

Betrayed by Mr. Perry again,
Jake