Re: The team of PayPal is a band of pigs and cads!

Andrew Lewman wrote:

> > I think the answer here is more complex.  I've used tor's paypal-based
> > donation account through Tor without issue for years.  Possibly, Paypal
> > has a bot detection program looking for many users logging in from the
> > same IP address.  This is similar to what Google, Yahoo, and others have
> > done.  If you happen to exit from a popular exit node, Paypal flags you
> > as potentially compromised.
"Our records indicate that your password may have been shared with
another person, or that an anonymising proxy to access your PayPal
Account may be in use. Should this be the case, it would mean a
violation of our User Agreement.
Anonymising Proxy is a tool that stands between a user's browser and the
Internet, redirecting all requests for web pages to the proxy servers.
This in turn makes the user anonymous to the websites they are visiting.
To help us resolve this matter please log into your account and change
your password and security questions and answers. To update your
password and security questions click the 'Profile' tab on the Account
Overview page in your account."
- it seems another that google and yahoo anti-Tor activity, they wrote
that they ban using anonymous proxies.
I'll read their terms and after it write them and here.

> > I've attempted to have conversations with Paypal to no avail.  Getting
> > an actual human to talk to you with a clue about their security
> > measures is incredibly difficult.  Just try asking them for their SSL
> > fingerprint because you're worried about phishing.  When I tried, I was
> > sent to their abuse dept who were thoroughly unhappy I was asking
> > "suspicious questions about ssl".

Thank you very much for that good advice, I'll try to follow it  :-)