Re: Google and Tor.

Thus spake Orionjur Tor-admin (tor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> > This should be fixed in Torbutton 1.2.6.
>
> When you plan to release it?

Well the current plan is to add support for FF4 and fix a smattering
of bugs, including this one, in the 1.2.6 release. However, I am also
trying to help fix bugs in 0.2.2.x, and help improve the Google Chrome
APIs to allow for a Chrome Tor mode
(https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/1770), amongst a few
other things that I feel are rather important in the near term. In
fact, I've been so busy lately that I haven't even fixed the issue in
git or my copy of Torbutton, so rest assured that I feel the pain as
much as you do. But it still may be a while.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist