[tor-talk] [GSoC] Metadata Anonymisation Toolkit

Hello,
the end of the GSoC is near, and I think I have almost achieved my objectives (except for zip files, but I'm working on a patch). My project is also meant to run well on Tails; dependencies are python-core and python-parser; optionals dependencies are python-mutagen for more audio format support, and python-poppler and python-cairo for pdf support.

I need some testing/usability comments of my project.

documentation : https://gitweb.torproject.org/user/jvoisin/mat.git/blob/HEAD:/README
blog : http://mat-tor.blogspot.com/
repo : https://gitweb.torproject.org/user/jvoisin/mat.git

Thank you, and have a nice day !