Re: [tor-talk] Linkedin.com does not work with Tor.

> I just wondered that - since any website can just decide to ban all Tor
> exit node IPs - if there was some kind of "official policy" to request
> changes in the policy of the blocking organization.

It would be interesting to see if a working group could be formed
for this purpose. Wouldn't necessarily have to include the already
busy developers and officials at length. But more like philosophy
types. A wiki page of talking points. Countries covered. Companies
talked to, results, etc.

Note this covers more than the usual socialnet/mail sites and
reasons... it would be good to see more development of why
ecommerce, banks, schools, and gov sites should not block
anonymity systems.