[tor-talk] How to set up a site on hidden service?

I intend to set up a web-site under Tor hidden service.
I installed thttpd and set up that web-server and the tor-hidden server
as it disribed in
"https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-hidden-service.html.en";
But when I put the CMS such as Drupal in my web-server directory I find
that I can see though my browser only the list of files in that
directory but not a Drupal site.
I have installed thttpd on my server with the next configuration:
$ cat thttpd.conf
port=80
host=localhost
user=www
dir=/path/to/dir
chroot
cgipat=*.cgi
logfile=/var/log/thttpd.log
pidfile=/var/run/thttpd.pid
It seems to me that for correct viewing of my Drupal site I need to make
the thttpd work with php and mysql but I don't find how do it neither in
the man page of the thttpd nor on the thttpd site.
How can I do that?