Re: [tor-talk] The project "tormail"

On 18.08.2011 13:43, Praedor Atrebates wrote:
> Sure, Squirrel mail is available too but it is the principle that a tor-based service would do the very /un-tor/anti-tor thing of providing a javascript (or flash) based service.  It automatically makes me question their veracity or trustworthiness.  They may as well eschew https and have you login in the clear.  You have to ask if they are doing whatever they can to track your actual IP under the circumstances.

1) Is it need to use ssl when connecting to hidden service? What can
see the last tor-node in the traffic to a hidden service? I don't
understand it well.
2) It is very pitty but now many sites required using JS for its
services. As I know the JS can "steel" only internal ip-address not the
external. Or I am wrong?
If I am right it seems to me that it is a good idea to use the tor from
mashine under NAT, which have no an external ip.