[tor-talk] Tor selects entry Nodes which are no entrz Guards??

Hi,

todaz, i saw mz TorÃClient building a circuit with a Entrz relay,
which was not in mz .state-file (list of used entry guards). As I
remember, there was onlz the name of the entrz relaz in the "vie
network" tab à but no complete chain with this unkown relay. After
I closed Tor, and viewed the .state file, there were onlz the 3
nodes I used also before, the unkown new wasnt in the list.

Do zou think,its possible, that TOR uses a entry guard, and does
not write this guard in the .state file?

Thanks