Re: [tor-talk] presentation about tor and onion routing?

On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 11:49:24 startx wrote:
> does anybody know a good presentation about using
> tor and onion routing, targetting users ( not developers ) which can be
> modified and used for talks?
>
> i found a few things on slideshare.net but either download was disabled
> or it was onion routing geek talk.

All of our presentations are kept here,
https://svn.torproject.org/svn/projects/presentations/

They're all CC-BY licensed. Some of us use openoffice/libreoffice and some use
latex-beamer. The source files and resulting PDFs are all there.

We also have videos of some talks at https://media.torproject.org/video/.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x74ED336B