Re: [tor-talk] Tor Usage Statistics for Iran

Well I'm not presuming that any of them are from the opposition. I don't know what they're doing, which is the point. As I said there's no political OR social reason, as far as I'm aware, for the number have users to have multiplied x5 since last August. Just interested in why it has happened, if there is any particular reason. Maybe there isn't. It's a pretty astonishing jump though.

Cheers,
Joe