[tor-talk] effect of Tor exit IP addresses listed on a few blacklists?

1st, this isn't a "GMX" thing, although their (canned, I believe) replies to support questions, got me to wondering in a much broader way - what are overall effects of any exit node IP address being on even 3 or 4 blacklists out of ~ 75 blacklist sites? http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check

Generally, I don't have problems w/ sites saying Tor addresses are on some blacklist (or denying access), but I don't sign up for dozens of sites w/ Tor, either. I checked several (not dozens) Tor exit addresses on the "list of blacklists" page above. Ones checked (U.S.), most showed blacklisted on a few of the ~ 75 blacklist sites shown. Many showed up on the same few blacklist sites, again & again (as if those sites blacklist all Tor relays??). Don't attack me on this, because I know little about it & definitely didn't do extensive research. Just curious.

But blacklist sites below & a scattering of some OTHERS kept showing Tor exit IPs repeatedly, while vast majority didn't.
xbl.spamhaus.org; <http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist/spamhaus>
zen.spamhaus.org <http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist/spamhaus>
cbl.abuseat.org <http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist/cbl>
tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de
dnsbl.tornevall.org

Perhaps if I'd checked DE exit addresses, they'd show up on mostly US blacklist sites, if at all? I wonder how many (at once) of blacklist sites are monitored by forums, email providers, etc., when try to register / login w/ Tor? Several of the ones shown seem to be German (perhaps coincidence) for US exit addresses. If a signup site monitors any of these, then...?

Depending on a site's policy, if 70 / 75 blacklists DON'T blacklist an address, that'd seem like a good bet to allow. Then, I know little about various sites' decision process to ban addresses.