Re: [tor-talk] Tor as ecommerce platform

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 3:29 AM, Ted Smith <tedks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What did that commenter do? They don't say.
>
> Further, "get an idea" isn't "statistics".

Where did I talk about exit node statistics? I mentioned the
possibility of gathering .onion access statistics.

> No, but I'd rather say nothing than say something that could be a lie.

So far you didn't say anything useful or non-obvious, so why did you
post? You didn't like someone's written experience, so he is
automatically a troll or a false flag — fine, bring your own