Re: [tor-talk] please suggest a new project name for Anonymous Operating System

zzretro999@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
> What about anymos---------4 syllables
> as in "a nemesis"		"something or someone very difficult to defeat"

I also like this one. Unfortunately, it's already taken. Someone on
mysapce has a site with that name.

Competition for the name is bad. When people google for "Tor", they find
torproject.org as first result (after the advertisements). When people
google for my project name, I want the homepage to be the first result.