Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy suggestion: block subject header when encrypting email

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Shew <shew09642@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> However, Enigmail does not block or even warn the
> user if they are sending an encrypted email with something in the
> subject header.

Yes, I agree that is bad policy, however, TorBirdy is not Enigmail and
neither require each other to work properly. I, for one, do not use PGP for
every outgoing email, although I would still prefer to use Tor for my
Thunderbird traffic. I would suggest the proper remedy for this completely
legitimate issue would be to file a bug ticket with Enigmail.

> --
> Shew

*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.