[tor-talk] We need help.

Hi, my name is Jamie, I am from Britain. We need your help TOR, recently David Cameron proposed a law (passed) which forces our ISP to filter websites containing material which his cabinet deems "unsuitable". This includes porn, violence, bulimia and anorexia helplines, suicide helplines. I'm trying to raise awareness and let people know what this could mean in the long run.

We are losing the censorship battle and need your help.

Yours Sincerely
Jamie Miller