Re: [tor-talk] So what about Pirate Browser?

Jerzy Åogiewa:
> Hello!
>
> It looks that The Pirate Bay will enter secure browser market,
> http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-releases-pirate-browser-to-thwart-censorship-130810/ & http://piratebrowser.com/
>
> I do not understand why they do the same as TBB. Anyone know?

With the limited information at hand: they don't.

TBB provides anonymity and circumvention.

PirateBrowser focuses on circumvention, dropping anonymity for other
preferences. As long they clearly advertise it as such, I have no
problem with that.