[tor-talk] Tor Browser Bundle vs Pluggable Transports Tor Browser Bundle

Hi All,

After reading https://www.torproject.org/docs/pluggable-transports.html.en I'm curious why the Pluggable Transports Tor Browser Bundle is a different package/download than the Tor Browser Bundle? As we can see on for example https://blog.torproject.org/blog/pluggable-transports-bundles-2415-beta-2-pt1-firefox-1708esr , the Pluggable Transports Tor Browser Bundle need to be updated/packaged 'manually' by the maintainer(s), with an older Tor version (0.2.4.15-beta2-pt1 vs 0.2.4.16-rc). And when visiting check.torpoject.org, my Pluggable Transports Tor Browser Bundle says I need to update because of security issues, but there is no newer version.

Why not building the Pluggale Transports like obfs2 and obfs3 in the 'normal' Tor Browser Bundle?

A.