Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy question

Thank you,

I was referring to add the capability for the user to change the SocksPort in the "recommended proxy settings" (at least at the config editor), not in the "Use custom proxy setting", where is too clear it can be changed.

Cheers,

Gerardo

I'll wait for the update, hopefully it'll come with the option to
configure the Tor port,
Well, that option is already there in Torbirdy's preferences.

What will probably change is the default SOCKSPort Torbirdy is trying
to connect out of the box.