Re: [tor-talk] torsocks/usewithtor only for .onion?

You could use torify, especially if you're not necessarily seeking
anonymity, but instead just ("JUST") resolving .onions.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tor#Torify

--
"Cypherpunks write code not flame wars." --Jurre van Bergen
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My posts, while frequently amusing, are not representative of the thoughts of my employer.