[tor-talk] Newbie question regarding exit policy

Hi,

sorry for the (hopefully) trivial question, but I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ. I just set up a relay node (Tor 0.2.3.25/Debian package). I don't want to have an exit node (yet), so I added "ExitPolicy reject *:*" to my torrc.

But - being a little bit paranoid ;-) - I would have hoped to see a confirmation regarding the configured exit policy in the log-files. Unfortunately even setting the loglevel to debug doesn't show me what kind of tor node I am running. Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there a way to see the active exit policy?

If there isn't yet, I would like to propose an easily understandable summary of all active exit ports for the log-file. Something along the lines of:

- Tor configured as relay/middleman only. No exit ports allowed.
- Tor configured as an exit node. Allowed ports are: 80, 443, ...
- Tor configured as an unrestricted exit node. Connections to all ports allowed!

-Stephan