Re: [tor-talk] Tor-to-web gateway name registration

Il 8/17/13 1:27 PM, harmony ha scritto:
> Am I missing something? Would this violate the 'pure proxy' principle
> currently claimed by these gateway services?
Hi,

what you are requested is to have a NYM system for Tor2web software.

There are feature requests for Tor2web software that's waiting for some
volounteer to work on it:
- https://github.com/globaleaks/Tor2web-3.0/issues/30
- https://github.com/globaleaks/Tor2web-3.0/issues/66

The idea is to rely on a third party cryptographic resolution system
such as Namecoin. That way tor2web does not need to maintain any kind of
database.

p.s. Tor2web is looking for love, funding and research grant to develop
it with the needed effort.

p.p.s. Tor2web is now deployed across 9 servers over many tor2web.org,
tor2web.fi, onion.sh, onion.lu, onion.to, tor2web.blutmagie.de and
onion.is is coming .

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights