[tor-talk] Multiple ORPorts?

Hi,

I'm still trying to understand some of the configuration options. The documentation says the ORPort statement may occur more than once. Initially I understood that as a way to open multiple ports for the benefit of users behind restrictive firewalls.

Indeed tor does bind to every single port I configured that way (even ipv6). But it seems only one (the first) port gets published. The other ports just stay unused. Is it meant to behave that way? Do I have to pick one ("the right") port for every user?

How long does it take until my advertised bandwidth is really used? After three days still less than 1/30 of the configured bandwidth is used. Is this some kind of reputation thing with new relays or do I have a problem with my configuration (or my ISP)?

-Stephan