Re: [tor-talk] Exit bridges / Tor VPN terminals

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:20:52 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > There are no official "exit bridges" provided as part of Tor
> > network. However you could setup your traffic to go through Tor to
> > a regular VPN or proxy service and then exit to the destination you
> > want.
>
> - This exit bridges is interesting idea.

I know of a few orgs which run an exit relay, but set
"PublishServerDescriptor 0" option so only their social graph knows of
the exit relay. I forget how they force their exit relay when they need
it, but I've seen it work and the orgs are happy with their solution.

One can probably do the same thing with a bridge.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact