Re: [tor-talk] Can I use a non-Tor exit node?

On 8/22/2013 2:06 PM, krishna e bera wrote:
On 13-08-22 05:01 PM, ziggy wrote:
I use a service that doesn't allow Tor. But I'd like to use Tor anyway,
except at the end of the path where, hopefully, there is a way to use an
exit that won't be detected as Tor. Is something like that possible?

There are no official "exit bridges" provided as part of Tor network.
However you could setup your traffic to go through Tor to a regular VPN
or proxy service and then exit to the destination you want.

Can you tell me how to set this up to use a proxy service? For example, 95.87.239.115 on port 8080. I assume I'll have to modify the torrc file? Thanks