Re: [tor-talk] Many more Tor users in the past week?

The Pirate Browser does not use Tor. Anyone who did any reading would
realize this. I feel that the more usage of Tor the better. The Pirate
Browser needs to have some warning on extraction...

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:53 PM, mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 08/27/2013 10:40 PM, mirimir wrote:
>
> > On 08/27/2013 04:26 PM, grarpamp wrote:

> downloading torrents.
> >>
> >> Oh, seems there's a bolded link on the bottom of piratebay.sx ...
> >> now that might actually do it. It went up on Aug 9/10 I think.
> >>
> >> Try asking piratebrowser.com for usage stats. 500k?
> >
> > In Alexa's top sites list, their global rank is currently 73. It was
> > about 90 yesterday.
> >
> > By comparison:
> >
> > wordpress.org  -  66
> > flickr.com  -  67
> > adobe.com  -  68
> > vube.com  -  72
> > thepiratebay.sx  -  73
> > blogspot.in  -  75
> > godaddy.com  -  77
> > huffingtonpost.com  -  79
> > about.com  -  82
> >
> > Is that consistent with 500k?
>
> That was stupid of me.
>
> In Alexa's top sites list, it's thepiratebay.sx that currently has a
> global rank of 73. Alexa shows piratebrowser.com at about 35,000.
>
> --

Nathan Suchy
If this email was not intended for you delete it and any copies you have of
it. The email was intended for "FirstName LastName". Information in this
email may be confidential and releasing it may be a violation of US law.