Re: [tor-talk] Many more Tor users in the past week?

Firstly congratulations Tor; secondly this seems pretty solvable with math
and what not. I downloaded the direct connecting users csv and created a
spreadsheet between the start of the month and the end. It seems that it
was the confluence of many states increasing their censorship of the
Internet, especially instances like Vietnam and Facebook. Here is the raw
data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amq69Ncu9Fp_dDlFYWhDZlNCTkdfWGhFWGlCOWFFNWc&usp=sharing

*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.