Re: [tor-talk] Many more Tor users in the past week?

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 3:59 AM, Collin Anderson
<collin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Firstly congratulations Tor; secondly this seems pretty solvable with math
> and what not. I downloaded the direct connecting users csv and created a
> spreadsheet between the start of the month and the end. It seems that it
> was the confluence of many states increasing their censorship of the
> Internet, especially instances like Vietnam and Facebook. Here is the raw
> data:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amq69Ncu9Fp_dDlFYWhDZlNCTkdfWGhFWGlCOWFFNWc&usp=sharing

Hm, there are high spikes in a lot of different countries (countries
you may not expect to see spikes in...), such as Albania, Fiji, Costa
Rica, Barbados, Bermuda, the Faroe Islands... the list goes on.

--
Runa A. Sandvik