Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Financial Transparency

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:16:06 -0700
Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> Anyway, I would ask that you attempt at least one of the following:
>
> 1. Respect our efforts on this front. We're doing our best with what
> we have
> 2. Provide citations to support your conspiracy theories of
Tor's subversion
> 3. Find better meds
> 4. Go fuck off
>
> Pick one. Or more. Whatever.

Mike

Forgive me, but I think that reply was unnecessarily rude and offensive
to the poster. Resorting to abuse in response to any question is usually
unhelpful. When the abuse is aimed at refuting what could be seen as
conspiracy theory, I think you may be in danger of adding fuel.

Best

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net