Re: [tor-talk] Fingerprint Not Matching?

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for your willingness to help and your prompt reply! I suppose I
should have included the specifics from the get go!

To clarify, when I said I don't get any of the data, I just meant the
bandwidth, uptime, etc that Atlas and Globe can report.

The relay name is ravenswood.

Old fingerprint, ideally no longer associated with ravenswood =
1636F7D48B17C2A753F04D4A9420BE5766CB1C08

Current (new) fingerprint = FF8D C579 8809 5FA7 95EB 3AFD 22EF 1E89 3531
65FB

It's the same piece of hardware, so there's only one ravenswood at this
point.

Accurate posting from blutmagie:
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=ff8dc57988095fa795eb3afd22ef1e89353165fb

Old fingerprint, from Globe:
https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/1636F7D48B17C2A753F04D4A9420BE5766CB1C08

Old fingerprint, from Atlas:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/1636F7D48B17C2A753F04D4A9420BE5766CB1C08

I hope this helps. Please let me know what else I can provide or do to help
- thanks!

Evan