Re: [tor-talk] Fingerprint Not Matching?

On 05/08/14 19:22, Evan Loftus wrote:
> Karsten,
>
> Good to know. I figured it wasn't anything I could change/fix on my side.

Please retry now.  Your relay should now be listed correctly.

Note that I didn't find the bug yet.  I just kicked the server which
made it work again---for now.  Just saying that the problem might come
back in the future.  If you're curious, follow the Trac ticket I pasted
earlier.

> I really appreciate your help!

Thanks for reporting this problem!

All the best,