Re: [tor-talk] Help with Default Browser

On 8/6/2014 9:57 PM, RD wrote:
Hello Tor,

Despite my check-marking 'Make Tor Browser the Default browser', wherever
I click on a link from an email regular Firefox opens up.

How do I make Tor Browser always be the default?

Regardless of whether Torbrowser will act as the default browser, one should generally not "click to open" links that are sent in email.

Because, the displayed name or even URL in the email body may be *completely* different from the actual URL in the message header (message source) that opens, once clicked.