[tor-talk] Nestat Results Connections Established With Hardware Disabled

Hello,

I came across 2 connections that were able to stay established with my hardware disabled.
I'm not sure why.  So I did a set of different netsat runs.

I don't know if any of this can affect Tor. But I thought I would post what I found.

The results are below.

Hardware Disabled(laptop switch)
166.98.7.20:https Established
166.98.7.20:https Established

http://www.speedguide.net/ip/166.98.7.20

------------------
Norton Block All
198.252.206.25:https Established
https://ipdb.at/ip/198.252.206.25

193.149.77.115:https Established
http://db-ip.com/193.149.77.115
These 2 only showed up once
-------------------

Norton Blocked All Network Traffic

143.127.102.25:https Established
143.127.102.25:https Established

166.98.7.20:https Established
166.98.7.20:https Established

Tor Started Cannot Connect
127....... to (owner)PC          Established
Many of them--- What are they??? Established

Tor Started Blank Page

127........Multiple

166.98.7.20:https Established
166.98.7.20:https Established

x1 :9001                                  Established
epow0:9001                            Established
xray632:9001                          Established

Tor Started Blank Page Norton Blocking All (Last Run)

127........Multiple

166.98.7.11:https Established(changed)
166.98.7.19:https Established(changed)

146.0.32.144:9001 TIME_Wait
95.211.225.167https TIME_Wait
188.138.88.86:9001  TIME_Wait
157.56.172.28:https TIME_Wait
131.253.34.141:httpsTIME_Wait
146.0.32.144:9001   Established
188.138.88.86:9001  Established

Tor Started Hardware Disabled(laptop switch)
127............. multiple

166.98.7.20:https        Established
166.98.7.20:https        Established
192.168.0.32.144:9001 Established
95.211.255.167:https  Established
5.9.26.219:8888          Established
146.0.32.144:9001      Established
epow0:9001                                   Established
xray632:9001                                 Established

This one is strange. More connections with hardware disabled?

BH