[tor-talk] Fwd: [tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 19:46:15 +0000 (UTC) the doctor said:

> NOTICE: Consensus belonging to maatuska was missing the following authority signatures: tor26
> NOTICE: Consensus belonging to tor26 was missing the following authority signatures: tor26
> NOTICE: Consensus belonging to urras was missing the following authority signatures: tor26
> NOTICE: Consensus belonging to dizum was missing the following authority signatures: tor26
> NOTICE: Consensus belonging to gabelmoo was missing the following authority signatures: tor26
> NOTICE: Consensus belonging to moria1 was missing the following authority signatures: tor26
> NOTICE: Consensus belonging to dannenberg was missing the following authority signatures: tor26
> NOTICE: Consensus belonging to Faravahar was missing the following authority signatures: tor26

If I understand this messages correctly tor26 didn't sign the consensus
of any other authority. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

How is it possible that tor26 doesn't sign its own consensus?

A similar message was send on the 15th for gabelmoo, but gabelmoo had no
notice line. There were two warning, first gabelmoo did not publish a
fresh consensus and secondly it did not report bandwidth scanner
results. Nothing I would have worried about. Nor would I have found strange.

However an authority handing out a consensus it didn't sign might be
something that isn't quite right.

Regards,
Sebastian G.