Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: [tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Hi Sebastian. Generally I don't worry about a transient error like
this since it could be due to, say, tor26 restarting for maintenance
or to upgrade. If we consistently get notices then I notify the
respective directory authority.

Cheers! -Damian