Re: [tor-talk] Who do I ask about purchasing additional Tor t-shirts (~5-10)?

On 8/20/2014 3:48 AM, I wrote:
> Juris,
>
> Are you shirts nice and thick and long lasting? The TORproject ones
> are pretty thin.
>
> Robert
>
>> -----Original Message----- From: juris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wed,
>> 20 Aug 2014 00:30:09 +0200 To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Who do I ask about purchasing additional
>> Tor t-shirts (~5-10)?
>>
>> Hey Virgil,
>>
>> we have just produced a lot of organic cotton T-shirts in
>> different colors and sizes with this logo:
>> https://svn.torproject.org/svn/projects/presentations/images/tor-logo-root-design.svg

So if the Torproject can't help you out, we would be happy to send you
>> some. (25USD/20Euro each).
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Juris https://www.torservers.net/
>>

>> Am 19.08.2014 um 23:38 schrieb Virgil Griffith:
>>> Particularly, the cool new onion with the circuit-onion logo?
>>>
>>> I see you can buy them for $65 each for a donation.  Is it
>>> possible to get them cheaper, or is the cost of them set
>>> artificially high?
>>>
>>> -V

>> unsubscribe or change other settings go to
>> https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-talk

It's a T shirt for crying out loud. you buy it to support an
organization you like and to wear a message you agree with / support.
I don't think it will last as a Louis Vuitton one.

Are you buying it to wear it at a wedding or a super important meeting?
- --
s7r
PGP Fingerprint: 7C36 9232 5ABD FB0B 3021 03F1 837F A52C 8126 5B11