Re: [tor-talk] T-shirt criteria

Hi Gareth,

You should register with Weather, which will send you automated emails.
At the moment you then need to reply to these emails.
https://weather.torproject.org/

Unfortunately the code of weather is a bit broken at the moment (see
discussions around it on tor-dev), and emails to donations@ are
processed very slowly.

--
Moritz Bartl