Re: [tor-talk] (no subject)

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 21:08:45 -0700
Ryan Carboni <ryacko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Does anyone in Tor want to name a price to get this task done?
>

> The price of a public dedicated ip address is at worst, $20 a month.

What. More like $3-5, and that's indeed at worst, with the price more
commonly being around $1-2.

$20 today gets you not just a public IP address, but a whole 100 Mbit
unmetered VM or a dedicated server to go with it, and not even just one, but
easily two or three.

I get it that you want to "influence" the decision making, but using comically
wrong estimates will not get you anywhere.

--
With respect,
Roman