Re: [tor-talk] How can I make sure that the Tails I'm running is legitimate?

On 2015-08-14 12:08, Sharif Olorin wrote:
Hi,

So I'm running a Tails on a DVD-R version 1.5 and I'm very curious as to
if I'm running a legitimate copy of Tails. Could you guys help me?

Did you get Tails in the form of the DVD-R, or did you download the Tails
iso and write it to a DVD-R? Did you check out the "Verify the ISO
image" steps[0]?

[0] https://tails.boum.org/download/index.en.html#index3h1
I downloaded the image and burned it on a DVD-R. Yes I did that verification step, I did it via command line way.