Re: [tor-talk] Tor browser won't become the standard one...

Hey Wim,

Did you tried selecting TBBs firefox.exe manually via 'Open with' while right-clicking an html file?
Works like a charm on my 7x64

Regards,

Andrej

--

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Evelyn Beatrice Hall