[tor-talk] future of torstatus.blutmagie.de

Hello folks,

my hosting provider terminated the contract for my two dedicated servers located in the Bertelsmann data center in Guetersloh, Germany. This is effective to 10/31/15.

Thus I will either permanently shut down the Tor Network Status Site which is running since 2006 or I'll move it to my Russian VPS. Probably not everybody feels comfortable relying on a service from Moscow. Don't depend on torstatus.blutmagie.de after 09/30/15.

regards Olaf