Re: [tor-talk] (no subject)

Hey Said,

You were injected by a virus called 'ransomware'. This software has encrypted your data using a private key which is only available through the attacker. Despite that you shouldn't pay money to anybody for decrypting your files or making the private key available to you.

There are several methods available to 'clean' your computer, just google for 'CTB removal' but I recommend you to setup your computer with a clean and fresh install of your OS and restore your data from a backup.

The ransomware/ virus is not affiliated with or made by the Tor Project in any way.

Regards,

Kleft