Re: [tor-talk] M.Hearn adds privacy depriority to Bitcoin XT, calls your Tor/Proxy/etc use "unimportant"

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Sean Lynch <seanl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2015-August/010379.html
>> https://github.com/bitcoinxt/bitcoinxt/commit/73c9efe74c5cc8faea9c2b2c785a2f5b68aa4c23

> you're mischaracterizing it
> Please specify how that is "misleading" or "downplaying."

No, go read and ask the former link's author from where it
was directly quoted to specify.

> say so

Ok, it's bullshit. Not least of which because Tor's measly
1000 exits are nothing in comparison to genuine "dDoS"
by significant actors against Bitcoin, let alone the load
from a million normal lusers and their lesser infected PC's,
and everyone's tools they're using to interface with BTC.
Nor will Tor amount to anything when banks and nation
states start to get scared and attack digital currencies.
Where's the blocking code for that and their IP ranges?
You'll be lucky if users amount to anything there either.
And the internet has already characterized Mike's
seemingly apparent anti-privacy and corporate modes,
but I'll let the net continue to sort that out.
Happy now? ;)

Tor users are humans too and as such hold the same rights
as everyone else. Anyone who thinks otherwise can fuck off.