Re: [tor-talk] A community concern that needs to be addressed,

I actually had to stopped using the  browser as it is not accessible for mac, at least under voiceover. When you launch it you hear tor has no windows. A command l does not hep and I could not see any menu bars. So although tor is getting better it has a long long way to go.

Blessings and happy Friday

Sarah k Alawami: Owner of Alawami Productions, where quality is key.
Check us out at http://alawamiproductions.com/listen
and for the itunes page go here.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/sarah-alawami/id268693059
Welcome to the tffp podcast. For more info go to our website: http://tffppodcast.com